Mudbox 3D digital sculpting and digital painting gives you the freedom to create production-ready 3D digital artwork without worrying about the technical details. Designed by professional artists from the game,film,television, and design industries, Mudbox combines an intuitive user interface with a powerful creative toolset of stencils and brushes for ultrarealistic 3D character modeling,engaging environments, and stylized props.
New features in Mudbox 2013:
- Extreme Detail with the new Gigatexel engine: Handle exponentially more pixels with the Gigatexel engine which works automatically and transparently.
- Multipurpose Curves: Draw curves in screen space or in 3D space, and use them in a variety of ways to augment the painting and sculpting toolsets.
- Customizable Workspace: Configure the user interface to better accommodate individual workflows and preferences, with the new ability to customize the workspace and save and share custom workspaces.
- Support for Edge Hardness, Creasing, and Smoothing Groups: Import and work with created in Autodesk® Maya® 2013 software, Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2013 software, Autodesk® Softimage® 2013 software, and certain other content creation solutions that contain special data controlling the hardness, creasing, and smoothing of particular edges.
- Combine Bump and Normal Map Detail: Combine painted bump map detail with extracted normal map detail to produce a single normal map—even in tangent space. You can now create relief detail both by sculpting and painting, and combine the results into a single map suitable for use in games engines.
- Sculpt and Paint Tiling Detail: Paint and sculpt tiled detail to create seamlessly repeating and maps that can be used to more efficiently cover large surface areas.
- Enhanced Photoshop Interoperability: Take advantage of a more fully integrated workflow with Photoshop software, with new support for importing and exporting 16-bit PSD files.
- Duplicate and Flip Models: Duplicate objects, and optionally flip them to create mirrored versions, helping save time when objects are repeated on a model.
- Presets for Adjust Color: Manipulate or correct the colors of a paint layer with new presets for Adjust Color; these enable you to invert layers, apply inverse gamma correction to photographic sources, and extract luminance values from an image.
与 是由电影、 和设计行业的专业艺术家设计的，为三维建模人员和纹理艺术家提供了创作自由性，而不必担心技术细节。
Autodesk® Mudbox™与 软件结合了直观的用户界面和一套高性能的创作工具，使三维建模专业人员能够快速轻松地制作高度箱底的有机和无机三维资产，分为支持32位系统和64位系统的版本。基本操作方式与 Maya 相似，在操作上非常容易上手。