从Google SketchUp、产品和许多其他的3D 包导入3D内容
Lumion® is atool for architects, urban planners and designers.
It’s perfectly suited for creating videos, still renderings and live demonstrations with a quick turnaround.
Lumion offers excellent graphics in combination with a fast and efficient workflow, saving you time, effort and money.
It is in fact so easy to create awesome still renderings and videos with Lumion® that it almost feels like cheating.
Even the most complex 3Dfrom your CAD of choice can be imported with ease.
For example from Google® Sketchup®, AutoDesk® products such as AutoCAD®, Revit® Architecture, 3D Studio Max® and many other 3D modeling packages.
And a dedicated update function makes it a breeze to (re-)load models that were updated in your CAD software.
Supported import formats:
- 3D models: DAE, FBX, MAX, 3DS, OBJ, DWG, DXF
- Images: TGA, DDS, PSD, JPG, BMP, HDR and PNG images
- Lightmaps from AutoDesk® 3D Studio Max
- Animated models from AutoDesk® 3DS Max via FBX format (Move/Rotate/Scale)
- COLLADA exporter plugin for Revit
Scene creation, environments and weather
The scene creation tools in Lumion® take full advantage of a GPU-based 3D interface which lets you edit scenes in real-time.
The rendering performance is highly optimized so that you can import models with millions of polygons with ease.
Terrain creation is straightforward with the 28 built-in landscape presets, 6 water types and a customizable ocean.
Daylight, sun, sky and clouds are easily adjustable and can be animated for sun studies.
Thanks to the huge material library in Lumion® it takes just moments to really make your design shine.
There are 459 built-in high-quality materials such as wooden floors and brick walls as well as 9 custom material types.
Bringing yourto life is child’s play with the hundreds of entourage models in the model library.
For example trees that sway in the wind, moving cars, animated people, buildings, street furniture and much more.
Lumion® Ultimate ships with a whopping 993 models and 459 trees, plants and other nature items as well as 82 Special FX objects.
Model library - Trees
Model library -Cars
Model library -Silhouettes
Video and image output
Lumion® renders stunning images in seconds rather than hours.
And high quality HD videos in a few hours rather than weeks.
The built-in video editor in Lumion® makes great film directors out of anyone.
Just take a few snapshots and Lumion® turns them into professional-looking camera motions.
Add overlay images, filters or special effects and you’re ready to render a video that you can watch on any PC or Mac.
Or upload it straight to YouTube, so your client can see how awesome your design is.
Depth of field and lensflare
Theatre mode is a full screen mode which is ideally suited for live demonstrations.
The visual quality is easily adjustable to ensure optimal performance on both low-end and high-end PCs.
Minimum system requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32- or 64-bit) and DirectX 9.0c or later
System memory: 3GB (for simple scenes)
Graphics card: NVidia GeForce 9800 GTX or similar ATI/AMD, with at least 1GB memory
Recommended system requirements
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
System memory: At least 6GB
Graphics card: NVidia 460GTX / ATI 5850 or faster, with at least 1GB memory
What’s new in
- New indoor and garden plants
- New vases, planters and plantpots
- New American road signs
- New postion coordinates type-in boxes
- Shadow map caching for faster rendering of spotlight shadows
- More responsive GUI, especially at low frame rates
- More graphical improvements and settings to tweak
- Optimized for more efficient memory usage
- Multi-language user interface (More languages are pending translation)
You can change the .xml for your country to localize it. If you want Lumion translated for your country and you can help with this let us know!
BUG FIXES IN 2.1 BUILD 4:
- The Lightmap material no longer flickers.
- Scene names are no longer incorrectly displayed as “AutoSave”.
- The “Lock Position” command now also works for trees and plants.
- Shadow filtering artifacts are no longer present on Print/Poster resolution images.